This is a subscription-based item.
Subscription cost is $15 /mo. per Otto unit, plus $0.0015 per measurement sent from Otto to private cloud space. Upon purchase, a Tako representative will contact you to determine your optimal measurement schedule.
Otto is the backbone of our operation; a go-between for your selected sensors and your user interface. Hook up your required sensors, turn on Otto and connect it to a gateway, then log on to your profile and set your reading speed to see your operations in real-time.
In order to create a successful sensing system, a gateway must also be purchased with an Otto device. Gateway options provide different connection capabilities to get one or multiple Otto units' data readings to private cloud space.
*A measurement is defined as the transmission of sensor data from one sensor or a group of sensors to a user's private cloud space.
- Internet Connection: LTE or Wifi via Gateway (wireless)
- Connection Method: IPv4/IPv6
- Max Distance: 25 ft.
- Input Voltage: 24VDC
- Output Voltage to Sensors: 24V
- Connects up to 7 sensors simultaneously
- Configurable with any of our sensors
- Customizable Reading Times (15 sec. - 1 hr.)
- Device is programmed with a 32-bit ID and 128-bit authentication key at manufacturing time
- 128-bit encryption on all device-to-device cloud data transmissions
- Secure bootloader to prevent tampered firmware from running
This version of Otto is the most flexible unit for a wide variety of solutions. Using Bluetooth connectivity, a number of Otto devices can connect to one gateway. This is best for organizations with a high concentration of Otto units in one area, whether that area has ready connection to Wifi or requires LTE signal.
Common uses include:
- Production Floors
For more information on Otto and which model may best suit your needs, please contact us via the contact page.